Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Last Night's Doodles


I've been posting a lot of my comics work lately, but I'd rather be posting art that is not "work for hire", such as this page of doodles I mashed out last night. Most of my non-work-for-hire art that I've been making lately, that would be shown here, is instead featured on the Summer Camp of Death! Blog, as well as the SCOD site. There's some fun, cartoony stuff over there. Check 'm out if you have time. The above doodles are some preparatory exploration for a project that will be related in theme but will be featured here. More on that coming soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Justin Lee said...

rad sketches man!
can't wait to see more!!

11:34 PM  
Blogger ALBERT PARDO said...

---THESE REALLY KICK ASS MATT, SEEMS LIKE ANYTHING YOU DRAW IS SO SOLID NEVER A STRUCTURE PROBLEM...

---GREAT WORK...

2:56 PM  
Blogger Matthew I. Jenkins said...

Wow thanks! I'll try to squeeze in more doodlin' time!

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home